RICS Valuations


The valuation report may be required if you want to buy more shares, borrow more money on your mortgage, or sell your home.


If you have been asked to provide a valuation report, this needs to be carried out by a surveyor who is registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) rather than an estate agent’s valuation. We will visit your home and look at what similar properties have sold for to work out the market value of your home.

RICS Valuations are ideal for Shared ownership and help to buy equity loan purposes.


To arrange a valuation please call us on 01494 67 78 78 or complete our enquiry form and we will contact you.

Request a Quote