RICS Valuation

The government has created the Help to Buy schemes including Help to Buy: Shared Ownership and Help to Buy: Equity Loan to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home.

The valuation report may be required if you want to buy more shares, borrow more money on your mortgage, or sell your home.

If you have been asked to provide a valuation report, this needs to be carried out by a surveyor who is registered with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) rather than an estate agent's valuation. We will visit your home and look at what similar properties have sold for to work out the market value of your home.

RICS Valuations are ideal for Shared ownership and help to buy equity loan purposes.

Request a Quote

Please leave us your details and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.