Party Wall Surveyors Slough
Party Wall Services provide expert party wall advice for all party wall matters. We have experience and expertise in a diverse range of party wall issues and can help you in connection with a diverse range of projects, from domestic extensions, to large commercial developments.
If you require Party Wall Act Advice, we can offer the following services:
If you are the building owner and are carrying out building works
- We can help you identify exactly which neighbouring properties fall within the scope of the Party Wall etc. Act.
- You can instruct us to serve party wall notices.
- We can prepare and agree a party wall award, (sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement).
- We can produce a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties, to ensure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing defects.
If you are an adjoining owner and your neighbour is carrying out building works
- We can advise you of your rights under the Party Wall etc Act.
- Ensure all controls are in place to minimise the risk of damage to your property.
- Monitor the building works and identify any damage to your property.
- Note, under the Act, the developer is required to pay our fees on your behalf.
We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We therefore work to the highest standards and you can be rest assured of the best party wall advice from a UK firm of leading party wall surveyors.
Our web chat facility is the quickest and easiest way to contact Mayfords, please click on the green icon in the right hand corner.
Servicing Slough and the surrounding areas, please contact us with enquiries you may have. Please visit our Contact page and submit an enquiry form or contact us on 01494 67 78 78 or by email at email@example.com